Overnight Camper's Check List
We are looking forward to having you at camp. To get ready, please read this page carefully. Any remaining balance is due by May 1st for Overnight Camps. MAP & LOCATION to RANCH is listed under "Student Forms" below.
In order to finalize your registration, please complete the following forms. Please email or mail forms to M&M Ranch at the address below. DO NOT SEND Photo copies (ex: taking picture from your phone). We will not be able to accept these; we can only accept forms by emails that have been scanned. Thank You
Your registration is not complete until we receive all forms & complete payment:
PLEASE SEND ALL FORMS combine all to 1 PDF
Camper's Packing List, Reminders, Location
& Packing List for your Horse
PLEASE SEND ALL Horse FORMS combine all to 1 PDF
- M&M Ranch Overnight Camp Policy/Medical -Bringing Your Horse
- Online Horse Enrollment- fill out prior arrival - Link posted soon
Packing List for your Horse
All required forms and payments need to be made before camp. The Camp Agreement page must also be received via email or regular mail prior to the start of your camp session.
If for some reason, (e.g. emergency), you need to cancel your child’s camp the following conditions apply:
Payment & Balance Due:
- The deposit is non-refundable. If you have an emergency and need to cancel your child’s camp session, please email us. We do not offer refunds for any reason.
- Any remaining balance for Overnight Camp is due May 1, 2021. To make final payment go to our Contact Page (FAQ).
- If you have a balance due after the posted deadline the late fee of $100 for Overnight camps will be applied. To make final payment go to our Payment Page
Safety Horse Riding Information:
Horseback riding is a very physical outdoor recreational activity. For camper safety and the safety of others, participants must meet certain physical requirements to attend camp at M&M Ranch. Our camp is designed for our campers to ride in groups.
- Campers must be in good physical shape and not have any conditions that may affect their ability to participate in all camp activities. These include but are not limited to items such as arthritis, excessive weight, back or neck pain, decreased motor skills or other physical issues that may contribute to a difficulty balancing, staying seated, holding the reins or controlling a horse.
- Campers must be able to mount and dismount a horse without assistance (Instructors will help younger campers). Campers must be able to meet the rigors of riding, including dismounting the horse without stirrups.
- Campers must have the ability to independently remain seated and balanced on a horse in motion while simultaneously directing a horse's travel and speed for at least 1-2 hours.
- Campers must be able to withstand summer exposure to the outdoors, including hot, cold and or wet weather for a period of at least 2 hours.
For the safety of all campers, we do not offer services for special needs riders. We recommend that you visit R.O.C.K. - Ride On Center for Kids which specializes in special needs riders. We are not set up to have one on one instruction with riders who have special physical or emotional limitations.