Student Check List - June Lesson Summer Program
We are looking forward to having you at our ranch. To get ready, please read this page carefully. Any remaining balance is due April 14th for Summer Program. MAP & LOCATION to RANCH is listed under "Student Forms" below.
In order to finalize your registration, please complete the following forms. Please email all forms to M&M Ranch. DO NOT SEND Photo copies (ex: taking picture from your phone). We will not be able to accept these; we can only accept forms by emails that have been scanned. Forms due by June 1st.
Your registration is not complete until we receive all forms & complete payment:
Student Summer Forms Need be Signed
Bringing Your Horse Forms
- Prepare Your Horse
- Horse Information Form on line
- Boarding Form (ask us for password)
Schedule- Lessons Program
Dates 6 Day Program:
(1st week) June 20, 21, 23
(2nd week) June 27, 28, 30
Tuesdays: 8:00 A.M.-1:00 P.M.
Wednesday: 8:00 A.M.-1:00 P.M.
Friday: 8:00 A.M.-12:00 P.M.
Your registration is not complete until M&M Ranch receives all forms & complete payment:
- All required forms and payments need to be completed by June 1st The Summer Policy Agreement, Waiver must be received via email (scanned not photocopy) prior to the start of your summer program session.
Cancellation & Payment Policy:
- The balance for Lesson Summer Program is due April 14, 2023.
- 3 or 6 Day Summer Program: If cancellation is made before April 14th by email. Conditions apply: Must be in writing confirmed by Ranch director.
- 3-day applies: if deposit was made ($30 refunded) if full payment was made ($65 refunded).
- 6-day applies: if deposit was made ($70 refunded) if full payment was made ($125 refunded)
- If you have an emergency and need to cancel your child’s Summer Lesson Program after April 14th, please contact the Ranch director by email. We do not offer refunds for any reason.
- If you have a balance due after the posted deadline the late fee of $100 will be applied.
- If the balance is not paid in full within 5 days of the posted deadline, your child’s spot will be forfeited to the next child on the wait list. (You will lose your reservation & deposit)
- Your enrollment for the summer program will not be complete until we receive all required forms.
Safety Horse Riding Information:
Horseback riding is a very physical outdoor recreational activity. For camper safety and the safety of others, participants must meet certain physical requirements to attend camp at M&M Ranch. Our camp is designed for our campers to ride in groups.
- Campers must be in good physical shape and not have any conditions that may affect their ability to participate in all camp activities. These include but are not limited to items such as arthritis, excessive weight, back or neck pain, decreased motor skills or other physical issues that may contribute to a difficulty balancing, staying seated, holding the reins or controlling a horse.
- Campers must be able to mount and dismount a horse without assistance (Instructors will help younger campers). Campers must be able to meet the rigors of riding, including dismounting the horse without stirrups.
- Campers must have the ability to independently remain seated and balanced on a horse in motion while simultaneously directing a horse's travel and speed for at least 1-2 hours.
- Campers must be able to withstand summer exposure to the outdoors, including hot, cold and or wet weather for a period of at least 2 hours.
For the safety of all campers, we do not offer services for special needs riders. We recommend that you visit R.O.C.K. - Ride On Center for Kids which specializes in special needs riders. We are not set up to have one on one instruction with riders who have special physical or emotional limitations.