CIT, Junior Counselor Program
- Build your resume with real life experiences
- Gain experience working with children of all ages
- Training program in youth leadership
- Earn community service hours for graduation or college application
- Help make a difference in the lives of children
Counselor In Training Camp is a new and exciting program we started last summer. For female teens who are 16 years of age and up are invited to come and participate in a program designed to teach leadership skills, build teamwork, and give opportunities for skill development and personal growth.
Some of what is included: Lodging, food, one private lesson, field trips etc. Contact us for more details about program and cost.
Junior Counselor Program
- More time with horses!
- Improve your horsemanship skills, learn how care for horses!
- Great Experience for your college application!
Junior Counselor Some of the Requirements: Students who are committed to horses and the program.
- Students must be at least 10 years of age.
- Students must take consistent lessons & Volunteer for at least 6 months before we will consider them for the program. (3 Lessons/month) Contact us for more details.
Work Student Program
Work Student Program is opportunity to receive discounts for lessons/riding to those that qualify. This position is great for someone who wants to enhance their skills with horses is unable to afford the cost of riding/leasing a horse. It is our goal to teach younger students about the importance of responsibility, in a simulation of a real-life work experience.
Adults can volunteer too!
Some of the Benefits of Volunteering at M&M Ranch:
Grow in knowledge of horses, training & teaching horsemanship
Training program in youth leadership, help make a difference in the lives of children
Earn community service hours for graduation or college applications
Successful Junior Counselors gain first priority at being hired for paid M&M Ranch It positions.
References for your future, great for your College Application
Fun, friends, and experiences that last a lifetime
Summer Employment Opportunity: We are looking to fill a few positions:
Summer Camp Horse Riding Counselors: (18 yr & up)
Camp Riding Counselors (Female) must have extensive knowledge of horse care, riding/safety and be able to communicate effectively to campers. Applicants should also be comfortable teaching riding lessons from beginner through intermediate/advance students.
Summer Camp Counselors: (Female 18 yr & up)
No horseback riding experience necessary but must be comfortable being around horses & outdoors.