Camp runs in 2 weeks in July. Applicants must have First Aid, CPR, and certifications prior to starting. We may have position in our June Camps too.
During camps room/board available if needed, most of our positions will require to being with the kids for overnight camps. Our programs do not run all summer so it's great part-time job for those who need more time off in summer!
If Applying for Horse Instructor Position: Applicants are expected to be competent riders and to have some experience caring for horses. Horse instructor position will be required to volunteer at our ranch prior to being hired as part of interview process
Summer Camp Counselor Positions
No horseback riding experience necessary but must be comfortable being around horses & outdoors. Must be at least 18 years old.
- Dedicated to children/horses, hard worker, tons energy/fun, Excellent character, honest, responsible, integrity and adaptability, willingness have fun in all activities!
- Must be available to work all the camps in summer and trainings.
- CPR & First Aide Certification Required prior to start employment.
- Living, working with and having charge of a group of campers- See Website for dates for Camp
- We are searching for counselors who are wholesome role models, share common values and are dedicated to children.
- Assisting and/or leading on or off-camp trips, activities, programs and special events.
- Must past background check
Summer Camp Wrangler Counselor Positions
Summer Wrangler/Camp Counselor Position:
- Competent rider, capable teaching kids Beginner to Advance, lots experiences with horse, excellent physical condition, ability to perform barn chores.
- Keeping all equipment, the stables, arena, horse pens, and help keep supplies organized and in good repair, help keep bunkhouse clean.
Some of Benefits: Bring your horse! (Horse must qualify) since we are not open all summer you will still have some time off enjoy your summer! Great opportunity to grow leadership; great for your college application or future works with horses and kids!
Volunteer Adult Needed Overnight Camp
Looking female adult who like to volunteer help 1 or 2 weeks during our overnights.
Work Student Program
Exchange for discounted or free lesson/ride!
The volunteer program is designed to provide a fun and educational opportunity for our students/adults. We are looking for people who plan to volunteer on a regular basis. This is at least 10-12 month commitment if accepted in program. Very limited space.
Residential/Room/Board/meals provided during overnight camp. Grow in your knowledge with horses! Have great summer experience while being paid!