Scout's Check List
We are looking forward to having your troop out. To get ready, please read this page carefully. MAP & LOCATION to RANCH is listed under "Sleepover or Day Forms" below.
In order to finalize your registration, please complete the following forms. Please email waiver forms DO NOT SEND Photo copies (ex: taking picture from your phone). We will not be able to accept these, we can only accept forms by email that have been scanned. Thank You
Your reservation is not complete until we receive all forms & complete payment:
Cancellation & M&M Riding Policy:
- Each scout must have a signed Liability Release Form to ride. Long pants and closed in shoes required. (Boots with heal preferred) M&M Ranch provides supervision for all horse activities, other activities responsibilities of troop leaders.
- We need guarantee of # scouts due 10 days in advance of event if different from contract.
- Any remaining balance is due 10 days prior to event starting.
- In event of inclement weather M&M Ranch will try to inform you 24 hours in advance. There is NO REFUND not matter what the reason. We will be happy to reschedule your party.
Payment & Balance Due:
- If you have a balance due go to our Contact Page (FAQ).
Safety Horse Riding Information:
Horseback riding is a very physical outdoor recreational activity. For camper safety and the safety of others, participants must meet certain physical requirements to attend camp at M&M Ranch. Our camp is designed for our campers to ride in groups.
- Campers must be in good physical shape and not have any conditions that may affect their ability to participate in all camp activities. These include but are not limited to items such as arthritis, excessive weight, back or neck pain, decreased motor skills or other physical issues that may contribute to a difficulty balancing, staying seated, holding the reins or controlling a horse.
- Campers must be able to mount and dismount a horse without assistance (Instructors will help younger campers). Campers must be able to meet the rigors of riding, including dismounting the horse without stirrups.
- Campers must have the ability to independently remain seated and balanced on a horse in motion while simultaneously directing a horse's travel and speed for at least 1-2 hours.
- Campers must be able to withstand summer exposure to the outdoors, including hot, cold and or wet weather for a period of at least 2 hours.
For the safety of all campers, we do not offer services for special needs riders. We recommend that you visit R.O.C.K. - Ride On Center for Kids which specializes in special needs riders. We are not set up to have one on one instruction with riders who have special physical or emotional limitations.